Thursday, March 5, 2015

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!


Welcome to my new blog. I plan to use these pages to discuss legal topics relevant to individuals and smaller businesses in the Southern Tier of Western New York, focusing on Cattaraugus and Allegany Counties.
Enchanted Mountains of Western New York
Cattaraugus County Courthouse
Little Valley New York
The types of legal issues to be addressed over the coming months will include personal and family related legal issues such as divorce, elder law and planning, real estate, wills and estate law and general practice matters such as Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorney and estate planning.
Allegany County Courthouse
Little Valley New York
 I will only discuss areas of the law which I have focused on during my 30 years of legal practice.  During those 30 years I have represented literally thousands of clients and tried cases in Allegany, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua Counties as well as numerous appeals in Rochester New York.
We have a great deal to be thankful for in our community. There is beautiful scenery, numerous places of worship, a large number of parks and recreation areas and many wonderful people. We have establishments of higher education, major manufacturing facilities and active Chambers of Commerce and business groups.
St. Mary of the Angels
 But whenever and wherever people live, work and play important and significant legal issues arise which unless addressed, typically do resolve themselves.
 Also I encourage readers to ask me questions which I will try to answer within 48 hours. There will be no charge for having your question answered so feel free to email me. carlvahlesq@msn.com
Do not hesitate to check out my websites which provide important information of the areas of law which I handle and how to best protect your legal interests.
 VAHLLAW.COM 
PEACEMAKER MEDIATION
Again, welcome to my new blog and please subscribe to receive new posts immediately.
Carl R. Vahl 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comment or question and I will try to respond within 48 hours.